22 February 2011

Interviews, Houses and Earthquakes

I had a job interview today and even though I was late, have no experience in the area, and basically admitted to being "not very outgoing" (it's a marketing job) I've been invited to a second interview (the first time since I've been invited to a second interview since I've been looking.)

Also, if all things go to plan, I'll be moving into my new place in about a week's time, maybe a week and a half.

There's also been an earthquake in Christchurch, I've heard. Buildings have fallen down and bodies are being pulled out from them.

I really like staying with the people I'm staying with at the moment, although at the same time I am also looking forward to moving to the new place, (although I'll still see the family I'm staying with now quite often) and I'm not quite sure whether I want the move to happen soon or if I wouldn't mind waiting a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment